Water enthusists everywhere recognize the value of a Dock. Whether you are laying out to soak up the sun, parking your boat or jet ski, fishing, having a picnic, or just need a swim platform, a dock on the water fills the need. Unfortunately you and your friends or family have to go to the dock to enjoy all that it has to offer. No longer! Now you can take your dock with you. With its extraordinary stability, the TakaDock gives you all the enjoyment and functionality of a traditional but it is portable. Thicker air cover fabric results in a platform that is stiff and buoyant. The high density drop stitch manufacturing technique anchors the upper and lower PVC sections together enabeling the TakaDock to be inflated to 10 to 12 psi creating an incredibly ridgid an firm suface. The anti-skid top surface provides traction and comfort. All connection points are adhered with high quality chemical bond, so material remains pliable for folding and storage which enables the TakaDock to roll up into a single, easy to carry bag.
- PVC Material thickness of 0.9mm, thread thickness of 1000 denier, with a circumferential 1mm PVC edge protection.
- Strong UV protector, anti-UV grade tested to 405 out fo 5, ISO 4892-3:2006
- Inflated Dimensions; 10' x 6' x 8" (305 x 183 x 20 cm)
- Weight; 68 lbs (31 kg)
- Capacity; 2,116 lbs (960 kg)
- Storage Dimensions; 36" x 22" x 10" (91 x 56 x 25 cm)
- Inflated Dimensions; 8' x 5' x 8'' (243 x 152 x 20 cm)
- Weight; 47 lbs (21 kg)
- Capacity; 1,433 lbs (650 kg)
- Storage Dimensions; 33" x 26" x 10" (81 x 66 x 25 cm)
- Inflatable Dock with integrated handles
- High-pressure hand pump
- Carrying case
- Repair kit
- 2 year warranty on Sup and accessories