For motorboats and sailboats up to 10 tons
Cruise motors have a built-in GPS, with on-board computer and display, showing information such as speed and input power, state of charge and remaining range, even with third-party batteries. They have a robust, wear-resistant design thanks to features such as a housing that is waterproof to IP67, pylons made from aluminium and a specially reinforced fin. They team up with the purpose-developed propellers and additional Torqeedo components to create a highly impressive package.
The flagship model in the Cruise series delivers 12 kW of peak output and a continuous output of 10 kW, which can propel efficient boats up to a maximum speed of 30 km/h.
Its power supply requires at least two (Power 48-5000) or four lithium batteries (Power 24-3500)
- Tiller-equipped version of the Cruise 10.0
- 12 kW peak output, 10 kW continuous output – powerful propulsion comparable to a 20 HP combustion engine
- Intelligent on-board computer and the full convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Electric tilting device for ease of operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage level (48 Volt)
- Very robust design – corrosion-protected, sea water-capable and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Slimline construction - elegant and modern
- Versions: short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L: 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL: 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight: 60.3 kg (S), 61.8 kg (L) , 63.0 kg (XL)
Cruise 10.0T – Benefits:
- 12 kW peak power, 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons.
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Low-profile design – elegant and modern …
Cruise 10.0 T with 2 x Power 48-5000
|Speed in knots (km/h)*
||Range in sm (km)*
||Running time in hours:
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Technical Data Cruise 10.0 T
|Cruise 10.0 T
|Input power in watts
|Propulsive power in watts
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)
|Maximum overall efficiency in %
|Static thrust in lbs*
|Final charging voltage
|Total weight in kg
||60.3 (S) / 61.8 (L) / 63.0 (XL)
|Motor weight without battery in kg
|Weight of integrated battery
|Shaft length in cm
||38.5 (S) / 51.2 (L) / 63.9 (XL)
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
|Alternative propeller options
||v32/p10k & v15/p10k
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm
||Provision to connect to standard remote steering
||Electrohydraulic tilt device with overload protection.
|Integrated on-board computer
|Stepless forward/reverse drive
* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.
- Item number: 1243-00 | EAN: 4260113695463
- Equipment included: Tiller with integrated information display, magnetic kill switch, 70 mm² battery cable with main switch (4.5m), standard prop v22/p10k and sacrificial anodes (Al)
- Battery and Charger must be purchased separately.
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning