Is the motor you want not immediately in stock? No worries!
Place your order and we will fulfill your motor from our next shipment!
Our Torqeedo outboards have been popular for pairing with both the Takacats and MiniCats. We have shipments arriving to the warehouse every 45 days or so. If we show that the motor is out of stock, you can place your order and we will fulfill it from our next shipment. You can contact one of our team members at email@example.com or (810) 875-1546 for more information.
For tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1.5 tons; (Perfect match for MiniCat and Takacat)
The top-of-the-line 1103 C model is a new addition to the globally successful Travel series. Featuring a brand-new, direct-drive motor design, it comes with the high-capacity 915 Wh battery – a range-extending 73% increase in capacity compared to the base model. The 1103 C also delivers 10% more power from 1,000 to 1,100 W, a stronger aluminium pylon for increased protection from impact damage and an upgraded transom mount.
Motor noise is an ultra-quiet 33 dB. Just like the proven Travel 1003 model, the new 1103 C is suitable for boats up to 1,500 kg.
- high-efficiency outboard with integrated 915 Wh high-performance lithium battery
- including onboard computer with GPS-based range calculation and charger
- ultra-quiet (33db), clean and compact
- silent direct-drive
- instantaneous throttle response
- 10% more power
- improved durability
- 3 HP equivalent
- emergency magnetic kill switch, short shaft
- completely waterproof (IP67)
- total weight 17.3 kg (S) / 17.7 kg (L)
- shaft length: short 62.5 cm / long 75 cm
Travel 1103 - Benefits:
- with its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Travel is the alternative to a small petrol outboard
- can do everything that a 1.5 / 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- completely waterproof (IP67)
- Instantaneous throttle response
- on-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage; the outboard on its own weighs only 11.3 kg (S) / 11.7 kg (L)
- a clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel – there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
Travel 1103 C with integrated 915 Wh battery (29.6 V / 31 Ah)
|Speed in knots (km/h)*
||Range in sm (km)*
||Running time in hours:
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Travel's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Technical Data Travel
|Travel 1103 C
|Input power in watts
|Propulsive power in watts
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)
|Maximum overall efficiency in %
|Static thrust in lbs*
||915 Wh Li-Ion
|Final charging voltage
|Total weight in kg
||17.3(S) / 17.7 (L)
|Motor weight without battery in kg
||11.3(S) / 11.7(L)
|Weight of integrated battery
|Shaft length in cm
||62.5(S) / 75(L)
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
|Alternative propeller options
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm
||Manual, with impact protection
|Integrated on-board computer
|Stepless forward/reverse drive
- Item number: 1149-00 | EAN: 4260113694473
- Equipment included: Travel 1103 C with battery, charger & emergency magnetic kill switch
- Warranty: 2 years
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning